A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglass Drelich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglass Drelich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglass Drelich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Drelich graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Drelich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglass Alan Drelich MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Douglass A. Drelich practice?
- Dr. Douglass Drelich has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglass Drelich practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Hematologists.