Dr. Douglass Drelich Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Douglass Drelich?

Very caring and conscientious Doctor!

Posted on July 18th, 2013

Dr Drelich is very knowledgeable and a thorough Doctor who specializes in Coagulation problems. I am seeing him for Von Willebrand disease which has plagued my entire life. Never before going to the Cardeza Foundation I have been able to manage this problem. My previous Hemato was just doing nothing to treat me to the point where I just couldn't function anymore. The first time i saw him I was reaching my breaking point where my body was just giving up. He entered the room, looked at me and asked: " Are you trying to blend in the wall? your skin color is almost matching perfectly the wall color!". He took matter in his hands and at last after waiting so long to get the care I needed, he was able to put me back on my feet. I am now confident that my disease is manageable and have full confidence that I can find Dr Drelich and his wonderful team to help me when I need it. High Five Dr Drelich and all the nurses at the Cardeza Foundation at Jefferson Hospital!!!!!

Posted on July 28th, 2017