A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglass Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglass Morrison, FACC, FACP, FAHA is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morrison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Toppenish Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglass Andrew Morrison FACC, FACP, and FAHA is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Pulmonary Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglass A. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Douglass Morrison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglass Morrison practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Pulmonary Disease, and Cardiology near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Internists, Yakima Cardiologists, and Yakima Pulmonologists.