A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglass Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglass Morrison, MD, PHD, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morrison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Toppenish Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan