A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglass Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrison
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Morrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglass Morrison, FACC, FACP, FAHA is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morrison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Toppenish Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglass A Morrison FACC, FACP, and FAHA is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Pulmonary Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglass A. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Douglass Morrison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglass Morrison practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Pulmonary Disease, and Cardiology near Yakima, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Toppenish, WA.
See Yakima Internists, Yakima Cardiologists, and Yakima Pulmonologists.