Dr. Douglas Richards Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Richards?

October 5th, 2013

Patients beware

This doctor has the bed side maner of a pitbull on steroids, rushed and agressive, if he was the only one that could do an ultra sound I would go the rest of my pregnancy without one, I'm not sure this clown has the professionalism to even be acceptable to work with people and he kept going on about genetic testing like a cheap used car salesman whose living depended on that sale, If I ever had to choose between a fortune teller and this doctor the fortune teller would win every time and probably more accurate, I will never EVER let this clown do anything for me again.

October 4th, 2011

awful Dr. Rushed. Seems not care. Moved to Utah and is practicing there.

October 4th, 2011

Dr. Richards

This is my opinion and experience dealing with this Dr. I have not complains about his staff or his Physician assistant. They where always cordial and professional. My experience with this Dr. was horrible and I am only ready to talk about it now. I have read his resume and I have to admit that it is very impressive. Unfortunately, he needs to take a class in humanity, caring, and professionalism. All of the degrees and titles in the world will never teach someone courtesy and caring. I was rushed by this Dr. He did not spend the time I needed him to on my ultrasounds. He was rushed and seemed to get annoyed when I asked him questions about my baby. He may be respected in the medical community but he has zero respect from me as a patient and my family. My husband felt the same way. My son seemed to have died of an umbilical cord accident and I'm not sure if he could have detected it earlier. All I know is that he had not been a good Dr. for me and my baby.

February 12th, 2010

I only reccomend this doctor if you plan on having a C-section. He never spoke three sentences without mentioning a C-section even though my pregnancy was without complications. He is also very impatient when it comes to labor. If you think you can labor and deliver within three hours you might fit into his idea of a normal delivery. Otherwise, he is VERY pushy with the interventions.

July 7th, 2009

The most wonderful ob/gyn i have had

I had 7 misscarrages and he brought my 8th pregancy to term and deliverd my baby boy 2 years ago! He is my hero!