Learn more about Dr. Dov Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dov Berkowitz, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkowitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dov Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine Orthopaedic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berkowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dov Jay Berkowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dov J. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Dov Berkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Dov Berkowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Kew Gardens, NY.
See Kew Gardens Surgeons.