Dr. Dov Bloch MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Danbury, CT

February 13th, 2017
Tonsillectomy
Dr Bloch and his team took great care of me and I would recommend him to others!

January 11th, 2017
Great Experience
I took my 90 yr old mom to see Dr. Bloch after a trip to the ER. He treated mom with lots of TLC and his sense of humor put both of us at ease.

January 6th, 2017
Dr. Bloch impressed me, in a very positive way, from my very first visit to him until my last. He was not only knowledgeable and professional at all times, but he was compassionate and understanding of my many concerns throughout my course of treatment. I always felt confident in his care. I have recommended him to my friends and family and will continue to do so.

January 4th, 2017
Fantastic MD
Dr. Bloch has treated my entire family and I cannot say enough good things about him. He is efficient with his time, but still lets you feel like a person and isn't rushed. He is a highly skilled professional that is great with all ages, even my 4 year old!

December 21st, 2016
Vocal Cord Surgery
This was my second experience for polyps on the vocal cords and from the first visit to the surgery and the post op it for me a Five Star Experience.

October 11th, 2016
Thyroid Nodule, Found Cancer
Pregnant with my first child, I found a growth on my neck that needed to be checked out. Went to Dr. Bloch and followed it for 5 years, with ultrasounds & 2 biopsies. I was resistant to surgery with 2 benign results but Dr. Bloch insisted that I get it removed. I finally decided to bite the bullet and glad I did. Sure enough, the nodule, after being removed was sent to pathology reports, and pathology found cancer. 2 surgeries later and I can tell you that I'm SO HAPPY with Dr. Bloch. I'm ok now and it's thanks to him. Plus, the scar looks amazing. I get compliments on it - he did such an amazing job!

August 15th, 2016
Thyroid test explanation of results
Dr Bloch explained the results clearly with me and made me comfortable with the outcome.

May 27th, 2016
Dr. Bloch is a very caring and patient Dr. He answered all my questions kept me well informed on my procedure. He also took great care after my surgery to ensure I was healing well.

May 20th, 2016
Thank you Dr. Bloch
During diagnosis, surgery, treatment and aftercare for head and neck cancer, Dr. Bloch has been, to my family and me, honest, consise, thorough, professional, reassuring and kind. Dr. Bloch is at the head, pardon the pun, of the team of doctors and nurses who are the reason I am approaching my 3rd year of survival. I am fortunate to have received the benefit of his surgical skills and consider him an elemental reason for this achievement. I would highly recommend Dr Bloch. He has been my competent and calm guide through this fearful experience.

May 11th, 2016
Patient, good listener, "knows his stuff"

May 4th, 2016
Very effiecent and professional care was provided. Would definitely return to this provider

April 19th, 2016
Dr. Bloch Makes Me Smile
Dr. Bloch is without a doubt one of the best Doctors I have ever met. Well educated. Gets to the point of illness and treatment. Explains well and allows plenty of time for questions. I found him calm positive,through,and attentive. And if that's not enough for you... he has a great bedside manner. Diagnosis with cancer by him and with all the tests I have gone thru and the upcoming treatment, you would think I should not want to even think of him. It's just the opposite! I think of him often and he makes me smile. Great Doc!