Dr. Dov Bloch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dov Bloch?

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Dov Bloch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2017

Right Thyroid Lobectomy

As both a patient and a nurse, I am so pleased with Dr. Bloch and my surgical results. Both pre- and post-op he was patient, caring, and made me feel confident in his capabilities (without the cockiness that surgeons sometimes exude). Although there was a wait at every appointment his office staff is lovely, and I never felt like he was rushing once he came into the exam room. My surgery was less than three weeks ago, and my incision is already almost undetectable! I highly recommend Dr. Bloch for his professionalism and skill.

April 27th, 2017

I felt I had excellent care and follow up. When my procedure was cancelled Dr. Bloch called me himself. when my pathology results came in two days earlier than expected, again Dr. Bloch called me himself.

April 9th, 2017

Parotid Gland Surgery

In Nov. 2016 Dr. Bloch removed a benign tumor from my parotid gland. Even though I did have a slight problem with my lower lip being crooked when I smiled Dr. Bloch assured me it would return to normal and it did. Dr. Bloch is a fine surgeon. You would never know I had surgery. I have no scar. I would highly recommend Dr. Bloch.

February 13th, 2017

Tonsillectomy

Dr Bloch and his team took great care of me and I would recommend him to others!

January 6th, 2017

Dr. Bloch impressed me, in a very positive way, from my very first visit to him until my last. He was not only knowledgeable and professional at all times, but he was compassionate and understanding of my many concerns throughout my course of treatment. I always felt confident in his care. I have recommended him to my friends and family and will continue to do so.

January 4th, 2017

Fantastic MD

Dr. Bloch has treated my entire family and I cannot say enough good things about him. He is efficient with his time, but still lets you feel like a person and isn't rushed. He is a highly skilled professional that is great with all ages, even my 4 year old!

December 21st, 2016

Vocal Cord Surgery

This was my second experience for polyps on the vocal cords and from the first visit to the surgery and the post op it for me a Five Star Experience.

October 11th, 2016

Thyroid Nodule, Found Cancer

Pregnant with my first child, I found a growth on my neck that needed to be checked out. Went to Dr. Bloch and followed it for 5 years, with ultrasounds & 2 biopsies. I was resistant to surgery with 2 benign results but Dr. Bloch insisted that I get it removed. I finally decided to bite the bullet and glad I did. Sure enough, the nodule, after being removed was sent to pathology reports, and pathology found cancer. 2 surgeries later and I can tell you that I'm SO HAPPY with Dr. Bloch. I'm ok now and it's thanks to him. Plus, the scar looks amazing. I get compliments on it - he did such an amazing job!

August 15th, 2016

Thyroid test explanation of results

Dr Bloch explained the results clearly with me and made me comfortable with the outcome.

May 27th, 2016

Dr. Bloch is a very caring and patient Dr. He answered all my questions kept me well informed on my procedure. He also took great care after my surgery to ensure I was healing well.

May 20th, 2016

Thank you Dr. Bloch

During diagnosis, surgery, treatment and aftercare for head and neck cancer, Dr. Bloch has been, to my family and me, honest, consise, thorough, professional, reassuring and kind. Dr. Bloch is at the head, pardon the pun, of the team of doctors and nurses who are the reason I am approaching my 3rd year of survival. I am fortunate to have received the benefit of his surgical skills and consider him an elemental reason for this achievement. I would highly recommend Dr Bloch. He has been my competent and calm guide through this fearful experience.

May 11th, 2016

Patient, good listener, "knows his stuff"