Dr. Dov Goldstein MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

September 2nd, 2015
I came here about a year or 2 ago the staff was amazing. I wasn't successful in pregnancy but I'm heading back to them to try it again!

August 16th, 2015
This doctor is a butcher... He don't have any knowledge off IVF cycle. He is money hungry, treats his patients like trash. All his focus are on $$ not patient safety. I'm talking from experience. Anyone who want to become pregnant and have problems please don't go to this butcher. Go to CWRC it's the best place and theses doctors are qualify.

October 1st, 2014
NYC
If you have infertility problems stay away from this doctor. Do not waste your time and money with this doctor. He is main concern is to perform as many procedures as possible (many of them unnecessary) and bill insurance company. He will drag you into his office every week as he has something important to say just to take blood and performed sonogram. Be aware of genetic test, the test is not covered by the insurance company and cost approx.. $8.5k. I am still in the process of settling the claim. My last straw was when I asked for copies of my blood results, they charged me .75 cents per page, after being there almost every week for the last 3 months and pay $30 co pay. This just showed me how greedy this office is and what they are all about.

October 5th, 2013
License should be taken away immediately
I believe this is perhaps the worst and most money hungry doctor I have ever encountered. After two and s half years of bring dragged there several times per week, he had the audacity to bring me in for an egg retrieval after seeing seven eggs in the sonogram and not retrieve any eggs! My new doctor at Cornell was horrified when he learned of this experience. The entire protocol was wrong and then he had the audacity to tell me that I had "empty follicle syndrome" and that my eggs must have been empty. If you have any hope of conceiving please stay as far away from this office as possible.

August 20th, 2013
Best doctor I have meet
Dr.Golstein was very professional , and also explained every procedure carefully . My insurance didn't cover a lot of the procedures done so Dr.Goldstein set up a payment plan that worked for me .. If I ever decide to conceive again I will definitely go to him. I am now blessed with a four months baby girl thanks to him and his wonderful staff.

July 11th, 2013
Great Doctor great staff, got prego second try!!

March 11th, 2013
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
This "doctor" is a disgrace. He performs strange "procedures" that are, in my opinion, done to degrade, intimidate and humiliate the patient, who is desperately hoping to conceive. He has received sanctions and has had censure and reprimand on his medical license. Stay away from this man who calls himself a doctor!

January 24th, 2013
Infertility
Well I was seeing Dr. Gostein for about two years. I love his staff and how they treated me. At times yes Dr. Godstein was very rude, but I got to know that's who he is. He did everything possible for me to get prego. I just wish he wouldn't worry so much on money. If an insurance is going to pay for a Procedure don't ask for the money upfront. Overall my experience was good.

January 22nd, 2013
Fertility/ GYN visit
Ok.. Want to start off with, the people whom are speaking badly about this doctor- yes he does have bad bedside manners but he is honest and caring and spends time with his patients- I can say that because I am a problem patient I always have a thousand questions and I always forget my I'm told to do but between the doctor and the staff.. They are very helpful and accommodating for pretty much any time of day! Doctor explains everything and then staff repeats what he says to make sure That I understood. Only complaint I have is.. He can come off a little rude but it's not the end of world!

January 22nd, 2013
Infertility Treatment
The staff was very helpful and nice. Dr. Goldstein spend more time with me then I expected. I like that fact that it is a private small office, and I see only 1 Doctor and One doctor to treat me. i have Aetna insurance in which the Insurance coordinator checked for me before I was seen and that was helpful. I recommend Dr. Goldstein

November 15th, 2012
Dr. goldstein is a great man and doctor

October 18th, 2012
Stay away from this doctor
This doctor is old and gets confused about matters you discuss with him. He is very incompetent and he is no longer an obstetrician. He tries to do fertility treatment but he is unsuccessful in his attempts. Save your time and money and go somewhere else. There are a lot of doctors who can help you. He actually hurt my chances of ever becoming pregnant.