A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dov Kadmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dov Kadmon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dov Kadmon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadmon graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Kadmon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dov Kadmon MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dov Kadmon practice?
- Dr. Dov Kadmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Dov Kadmon practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.