inactive

• Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2017
Wonderful Physician
I was Dr Rand's patient from about 2008-2010. He successfully treated me for extreme pain resulting from heel surgery performed by another physician. I am grateful for his excellent care.

August 8th, 2016
First he Sticks You to OXY , Now he'll Fix You with SUBOXONE
Yes He is your great friend. Prescribed Opioids for years for $$. Next he subs out his office to even worse pill pushers. Now he is back to treat you with SUBOXONE. What a scam.

March 23rd, 2016
Not impressed but this doctor
I was misdiagnosed by this doctor, he seemed wierd when he could not Answer my questions

July 18th, 2015
Dr. Rand ... It’s not like I had not heard about you before .. I had done my research on you both professional and personal ... Since I did not leave the house with my daughter for months on end .. I woke up in a cold sweat and believed there had to be a Doctor with the education ...compassion and knowledge to take her case ... so I started researching on the computer and found my way to you ... I have been searching for years for a Dr. to help my Autistic daughter ... Our daughter and our family life was in serious crisis ... thank God we found our way to you ... I would like to start this letter by by thanking you for saving my daughter ... the care and hope you have given our family is beyond words ... We have been going to specialist after specialist year after year and nothing ... not even a diagnosis for her medical issues ... After three months in your care I want you to know how well Jessica is doing ... Every day we notice another improvement ... Her psychiatrist noticed so many improvements after her nervous breakdown he is actually starting to reduce her serious medications and will be releasing her as his patient within a few months ... all because of your expert care .... she is back talking ... laughing ... exercising ... swimming ... playing on the computer and back to the things she once enjoyed ... she no longer has daily pain in her pelvic area and the dark brown and yellow circles under her eyes are disappearing ... her hair is coming back and very shinny and healthy looking ... she no longer has insomnia and is sleeping like a baby ... we thought we lost her alive ... she did not even recognize me and was bedridden for 7 months ... she would not leave the house ... she could not move her legs not even to step over the tub to take a shower ... she had serious problems with her bowels and gut and with your suplemtents and shakes she is more normal then she has ever been ... as you know a year ago she was in the hospital with an 11 cm mass on her uterarus and had a partial hysterectomy ... I had been taking her to our gyn every year and kept asking why is her stomach so distended ... her asnwer to me was “you know these special needs kids they have all sorts of problems” ... never a test never a diagnosis ... but you ... you and your expertise .. you spoke with me for hours ... asked so many questions ...and intently listened ... took notes .. took tests and found she had polycystic ovarian disease ... you started her on progesterone ... she has had her menstraul cycle twice since we started seeing you three months ago ... she has not had one in 9 years ... Another surprising report from you ... after your extensive tests was that she was insulin resistant ... how do you stay in the hospital for 2 months .. go to specialists and not one diagnosed her with diabetes ... Another remarkable finding from you was regarding her diagnosis for NAFLD (Non alcoholic liver disease) she has been seeing a liver specialist for 3 years .. she has a 3cm mass on her liver with three smaller ones growing larger and larger ... his plan for her was exercise ... Really !!!! that’s it ... every ultra sound finding was that they were becoming larger ... eventually that could be fatal ... now you are treating her for this illeness with a diet and excersice plan that you carefully observe on a weekly basis ...You just ordered a new liver scan and blood tests to see her improvement ... I can not wait for the results ... I can not commend you or thank you and your office enough ... You take my calls immediately even on the weekends ... when we visit your office I feel safe ... It is a warm environment and your assistant Debbie could not be more compassionate and welcoming ... Being a Mom of an adult autistic child is difficult at best but feeling every day that soon she would be gone and there was nothing you could do ... was such a helpless ... guilty ... devastating feeling ... It crushes you to the core ... In the midst of my doubt you helped me believe

April 19th, 2015
Dr. Rand was my doctor after my accident for years, got me my surgery, just love him! He's attentive, professional, and just awesome! I'm really hoping he returns to practice, it's not the same without him!

January 12th, 2015
BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD
Dr. Rand is the most considerate, compassionate doctor I have EVER gone to! He somehow makes you feel comfortable right away and makes you feel better just by his discussion with you regarding your pain.

May 22nd, 2012
Best Doctor Ever!
Dr. Dov Rand MD is the best doctor I have ever had! He truly cares about me as a patient. Time is never an issue and does whatever is in the best interest for me in terms of the proper care!

May 13th, 2012
Dr. Rand has been a tremendous help in assisting me with the chronic pain I endure daily as a result of unfortunate circumstances/injuries & several surgeries. Overall under his care he's helped keep me from hospital admissions.

May 7th, 2012
Kara Ferry
DR.RAND IS A FANTASTIC DOCTOR!! I HAVE BEEN TREATING WITH HIM FOR A FEW YEARS AND HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT ON POINT WITH THE PERFECT TREATMENT FOR ME TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER.

May 1st, 2012
The best doctor I ever had.
I have been a patient of Dr. Rand's for nearly 7 years and have always had the same high level of care, honesty, patience, and understanding. Dr. Rand is truly wonderful and his office staff are terrific people too!

April 30th, 2012
Compassionate Dr,
I have had the good fortune of finding a Dr. as caring and kind as Dr. Dov Rand. I was initially referred to him by my father who feels the same way i do. Dr. Rand listens to all of my complaining with a smile. Being a patient of his for several years i can honestly say he treats the person as well as the ailment with care. Be honest with him, don't try to deceive him and you too will find him in high regard as i do.

April 30th, 2012
overall
this is a doctor who really cares about his patients,he is the only doctor who succesfully managed my pain, and pays attention to my needs.

Health Guides