A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dowain Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dowain Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dowain Wright, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wright has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dowain Anthony Wright MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dowain A. Wright practice?
- Dr. Dowain Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Dowain Wright practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Madera, CA.
See Madera Pediatricians and Madera Pediatric Specialists.