A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dowain Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dowain Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dowain Wright, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wright has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dowain Anthony Wright MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Dowain A. Wright practice?
- Dr. Dowain Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Dowain Wright practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Madera, CA.
See Madera Pediatricians and Madera Pediatric Specialists.