Dr. Dowling Stough IV MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 15th, 2015
Great hair transplant doctor
He did a fantastic job on my hair transplant. Nobody noticed where I had it done and everyone comments on how thick my hair is for an old man. He did masterful work on my crown. An incredible surgeon with the most wonderful staff you could imagine.

May 19th, 2015
Carrying on the tradition
Just like his Dad before him, Dr. Stough is one of the best! There's not much he isn't involved in: dermatology, derm surgery, hair restoration, research, etc. etc. He has always provided me compassionate care and has been available for my questions afterward - that's important to me. I think Dr. Stough is the greatest!

March 16th, 2015
Great Service
Dr. Stough & his entire crew are top notch! Have been a patient of Dr. Stough for over 20 years. Like all medical facilities, there are bound to be delays, but do not give up. It is worth the wait. Dr. Stough is a professional and conducts himself as such.

December 20th, 2014
Waited over an hour without an apology. Then he was in and out reluctant to answer questions.Found him arrogant and curt. I would not recommend if bedside manner is important to you.

June 1st, 2014
Don't Waste Your Time
They canceled my appointment via email and I tried to call them back 4 times over the following next few months to reschedule but they never returned my calls. I finally called my referring doctor and told them the situation. They said they had several other people complain about their office not returning their calls as well. Never trust a practice or business that doesn't return your calls/emails. It just shows they care nothing about their clients. Thankfully, I found a better doctor as a result.

July 25th, 2013
WORLD'S BEST DERMATOLOGIST
I HAD TO DRIVE 7 HOURS TO SEE DR. STOUGH BUT IT WAS WORTH EVERY SECOND. HE DIAGNOSED AND SUCCESSFULLY TREATED MY SKIN PROBLEM THAT NO OTHER DOCTOR HAS BEEN ABLE TO DO IN 30 YEARS--HE IS A TREMENDOUS DOCTOR AND A FIRST CLASS PERSON!!

March 7th, 2012
Time spent in office waiting to see the doctor was more than one hour, more like a hour and a half. Because I could no longer wait I had to reschedule. When I came to the office the second time only waited 30 mins. Dianogised by visual exam only...sent home with prescriptions...didnt solve issue.

April 9th, 2016