A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Downing Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Downing Lu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
- Children's Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Downing Lu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Downing Lu practice?
- Dr. Downing Lu has 1 office location.
Dr. Downing Lu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Critical Care Practitioners.