A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doy Gay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doy Gay is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gay graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Gay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Barrow Regional Medical Center
- Barrow Med Ctr, Winder, Ga
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Doy O. Gay practice?
Dr. Doy Gay practices Family Medicine near Winder, GA.
See Winder Family Physicians.