A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doy Gay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doy Gay is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gay graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Gay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Barrow Regional Medical Center
- Barrow Med Ctr, Winder, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doy Osborne Gay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doy O. Gay practice?
- Dr. Doy Gay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Doy Gay practices Family Medicine near Winder, GA.
See Winder Family Physicians.