A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doy Gay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doy Gay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gay
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Gay Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gay graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Gay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Barrow Regional Medical Center
- Barrow Med Ctr, Winder, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doy Osborne Gay MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doy O. Gay practice?
- Dr. Doy Gay has 1 office location.
Dr. Doy Gay practices Family Medicine near Winder, GA.
See Winder Primary Care Doctors.