Dr. Doyce Cartrett Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Doyce Cartrett Jr?

A+

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Dr. Cartrett has been my doctor and my family’s doctor for the last 13 years. I could never imagine seeing anyone else. I have been to other doctors who don’t take the time to really talk to you, who make you feel like a number, or have diagnosed you before they have even entered the room to see you. Dr. Cartrett takes the time to sit and talk with me, I know that he cares about what he does and that makes a difference. Yes there are times that I have had to wait a while to see him, but there are many times that I am called back as soon as I sign in. I think that’s pretty standard for a doctor’s office wait time to fluctuate, at least in my experience. As good of care that he takes of my family and myself, I have no issues with waiting, on those rare occasions.

they need help

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Got there early waited 3 hours and never seen the Nurse found out the doctors is not there on Fridays and Also I told them I needed an Annual Physicals and you can't do blood work on Fridays but they schedule my appointment on Friday. Also found out the are about 4-6 nurses but only one on Fridays The nurse should called for more help if she had more than she could handle.

Posted on October 20th, 2017