Dr. Doyle Carson Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Doyle Carson?

Excellent psychiatirst!

Posted on August 8th, 2013

I suffered from chronic depression and PSDT. Dr. Carson takes the time to listen to what is going on in my life and change the medication appropriately. I have called in many times with problems and he has made time to see or talk to me with in hours. When I was hospitalized for a suicide attempt he made time in his schedule to see me in the hospital. The wait time in his office depends on how much time he spends with each patient. I have know problem waiting because I know he will spend whatever time is needed with me. His nurse is outstanding, extremely caring. His staff goes above and beyond her duties. When I was hospitalized for a suicide attempt he made time in his schedule to see me in the hospital.

Posted on December 13th, 2016