A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doyle Sickles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doyle Sickles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sickles
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sickles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doyle Sickles, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sickles graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Sickles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital
- United Hospital Center, Clarksburg, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doyle Russell Sickles MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Doyle R. Sickles practice?
- Dr. Doyle Sickles has 1 office location.
Dr. Doyle Sickles practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Weston, WV.
See Weston Surgeons.