Dr. Dragan Dimitrov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dragan Dimitrov?

July 4th, 2016

Awesome Miracle Worker!

Highly recommend Dr. Dimitrov for kyphoplasty procedure. I had a 50% compression fracture of my L1 vertebrae -- was in constant pain, very difficult to walk, could not get any rest at night when laying down! He will do anything he can to help resolve your discomfort within his expertise.

April 24th, 2016

The Best Neurosurgeon I've Ever Been around.And I'm A doc.

March 22nd, 2015

I believe I am fortunate to have had Dr. Dimitrov as my surgeon. He provided all necessary information to gain my trust, and the outcome of the surgery was excellent. My husband and I are very grateful to Dr. Dimitrov for his excellent skills and follow-up.

April 23rd, 2013

Grateful patinets of Dr Dimitrov

We think Dr Dimitrov is fabulous. We've sent lots of our clients his way and we always hear only great things from them all.

August 9th, 2012

Awesome doctor!!! Best staff !!

April 13th, 2012

Excellent doctor

Excellent doctor. Nice and takes his time with all his patients. Excellent surgeon.

November 24th, 2011

Brilliant physician

You don't have to talk long with Dr. Dimitrov to realize that he is simply a brilliant physician. I had a herniated disc in my neck and he recommended physical therapy. Another surgeon wanted to operate on me, but I took Dr. Dimitrov's advice and went for the therapy. While my neck flares up once in a while, I do the exercises they gave me and it always gets better. After all the horror stories I've heard about unsuccessful spine surgery, I am SO HAPPY that Dr. Dimitrov advised me against it. The reason I felt compelled to share my experience, is that a friend who has a back problem said he wouldn't see Dr. Dimitrov because he had read on the internet that he didn't prescribe pain meds to his patients. I too had read that review about Dr. Dimitrov being a sadist, and I asked him about it. It turns out that the patient in question didn't need the narcotics, but her husband did, and he was angry that she didn't get them for him and wrote the review. The patient even admitted this to Dr. Dimitrov. Some people need surgery and narcotics, and we are lucky to have such great surgeons in Monterey who can tell us honestly when we need them. I, for one was lucky to get away without going under the knife. Today is Thanksgiving, and this is one of the things I am thankful for.

May 6th, 2011

Dr. Dimitrov is a caring and excellent surgeon. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

May 12th, 2009