A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dragos Balf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dragos Balf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balf
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dragos Balf, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Balf graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Balf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dragos V Balf MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dragos V. Balf practice?
- Dr. Dragos Balf has 1 office location.
Dr. Dragos Balf practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bismarck, ND.
See Bismarck Internists and Bismarck Cardiologists.