A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dragos Balf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dragos Balf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balf
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Balf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dragos Balf, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Balf graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Balf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dragos V Balf MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dragos V. Balf practice?
- Dr. Dragos Balf has 1 office location.
Dr. Dragos Balf practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bismarck, ND.
See Bismarck Internists and Bismarck Cardiologists.