A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dragos Filimon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dragos Filimon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dragos Filimon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Filimon graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Filimon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Regional Medical Center
- Regional Psychiatric Division - Central State
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dragos Alexandru Filimon MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dragos A. Filimon practice?
- Dr. Dragos Filimon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dragos Filimon practices Internal Medicine near Gordon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Milledgeville, GA.
See Gordon Internists.