A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dragos Filimon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dragos Filimon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Filimon graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Filimon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Regional Medical Center
- Regional Psychiatric Division - Central State
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Filimon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dragos A. Filimon practice?
Dr. Dragos Filimon practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Sports Medicine near Gordon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Milledgeville, GA.
See Gordon Internists, Gordon General Practitioners, and Gordon Sports Medicine Doctors.