A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dragos Macelaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dragos Macelaru is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macelaru
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Macelaru graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Macelaru has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jay County Hospital
- St Vincent Randolph Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dragos Macelaru MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dragos Macelaru practice?
- Dr. Dragos Macelaru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dragos Macelaru practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Malone, NY.
See Malone Orthopedic Surgeons and Malone Sports Medicine Doctors.