A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dragos Macelaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dragos Macelaru is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macelaru
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macelaru Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Macelaru graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Macelaru has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Randolph Hospital Inc
- Jay County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dragos Macelaru MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dragos Macelaru practice?
- Dr. Dragos Macelaru has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dragos Macelaru practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Malone, NY.
See Malone Surgeons and Malone Family Physicians.