A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dragoslava Zamurovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dragoslava Zamurovic, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamurovic graduated from University Of Novi Sad.
Dr. Zamurovic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- Sound Shore Med Ctr Of Westche, New Rochelle, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dragoslava Bayba Zamurovic MD is a female Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Dragoslava B. Zamurovic practice?
- Dr. Dragoslava Zamurovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Dragoslava Zamurovic practices Anatomic Pathology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Pathologists.