Dr. Drake Borer MD Patient Reviews

• Trauma Surgery Round Rock, TX

4.7

September 9th, 2012
A must if you want to work right again!!
I was hit by a car 4 years ago where I turned into a jigsaw puzzle. I had compound fractures on both lower legs, arms were ripped down to the bone. He put my legs back together with bone graphs, muscle graphs, rods, a plate, and after all the things he fixed.. I survived because of him and his great work I would highly recommend this surgeon. While in the hospital and his office he was very nice and caring about what was going on and the best way to go about fixing it. If I were to get hurt bad again I will tell them he's the doctor I want.Thank you for everything Dr. Borer

May 26th, 2011
Awesome Doctors
My husband broke his wrist totally...Dr. Borer put my husband's hand back together again with all the fingers working! Yah!!! The office staff could be a little more accommodating when my husband arrives to his appointment early...Forgive us from being old and needing extra care girls!

February 27th, 2010
double compound open fracture in 2006
i was told by 3 other doctors that i would lose my leg and there was nothing they could do for me. dr. borer preformed two surgeries on me and i am walking today without any problems! he is a great doctor in my book! :-) thanks doc!