A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dravles Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dravles Edwards is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Dallas Family Hospital
- South Hampton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dravles Gene Edwards DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dravles G. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Dravles Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Dravles Edwards practices Otolaryngology near Lancaster, TX.
See Lancaster Otolaryngologists.