A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dravles Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dravles Edwards is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Dallas Family Hospital
- South Hampton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dravles Gene Edwards DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dravles G. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Dravles Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Dravles Edwards practices Otolaryngology near Lancaster, TX.
See Lancaster Otolaryngologists.