A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drea Olmstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drea Olmstead is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drea Olmstead, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Olmstead graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Olmstead has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drea Cable Olmstead MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Drea C. Olmstead practice?
- Dr. Drea Olmstead has 1 office location.
Dr. Drea Olmstead practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.