A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dreama Jenkins-Pilcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dreama Jenkins-Pilcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins-Pilcher
Rosacea Patient Education Patient education guide to rosacea which is a condition that causes facial redness, lists ways to treat red face problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins-Pilcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Nevi and Melanomas)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins-Pilcher graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Jenkins-Pilcher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dreama Sue Jenkins-Pilcher MD is a female Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dreama S. Jenkins-Pilcher practice?
- Dr. Dreama Jenkins-Pilcher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dreama Jenkins-Pilcher practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Orange Park Dermatologists and Orange Park Internists.