A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dreama Jenkins-Pilcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dreama Jenkins-Pilcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Nevi and Melanomas)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins-Pilcher graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Jenkins-Pilcher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dreama Sue Jenkins-Pilcher MD is a female Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dreama S. Jenkins-Pilcher practice?
- Dr. Dreama Jenkins-Pilcher has 1 office location.
- Dr. Dreama Jenkins-Pilcher practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.