A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dreeny Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dreeny Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dreeny Chen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dreeny Chen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dreeny Chen practice?
- Dr. Dreeny Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Dreeny Chen practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.