A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Alexander is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew Wilson Alexander MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Drew W. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Drew Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Drew Alexander practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Adolescent Specialists.