A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Alexander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew Wilson Alexander MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Drew W. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Drew Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Drew Alexander practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Adolescent Specialists.