A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Drew W. Alexander practice?
Dr. Drew Alexander practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.