A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Brady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brady
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brady Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brady has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew A Brady MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Drew A. Brady practice?
- Dr. Drew Brady has 1 office location.
Dr. Drew Brady practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.