A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Brady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brady
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Brady Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Brady has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew A Brady MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Drew A. Brady practice?
- Dr. Drew Brady has 1 office location.
Dr. Drew Brady practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.