A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drew Cutler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cutler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cutler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 8 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans