Dr. Drew Elgin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Drew Elgin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 28th, 2017

nightmare to see

This guy must be GOD--you can't get in to see him. You have to make a phone appointment with the M.A. to get permission to talk to the P.A., in order to get an appointment with the P.A. You never get to see him until the day of your procedure, and then it's in-out, end of story!

August 11th, 2015

Great doctor. Takes time for me.

August 11th, 2015

Dr. Elgin was very encouraging. He is very highly skilled dr. He also is so very personable and reassuring.

October 2nd, 2014

My experience with Dr. Elgin is three fold. He saved my friends husband's life 15 years ago diagnosed with stomach cancer(healthy today), he helped me through a liver biopsy several years back. This week he saved my mom's life. I will be forever grateful! When this man is on your case- you can be reassured that he will do everything possible to ensure your health. I would put my life in his hands any day of the week!

June 3rd, 2014

Stuff is unacceptable

I cannot say anything about this doctor because I was not able to get appointment. My wife called three times and I called one time to schedule appointment. No one answer the phone only there was a message stating that they will call back the same day or if it is after 4:30 they will call next day. – waited and waited and no one called. So I had to find different doctor. Sorry Dr. Drew but I cannot wait who know how long to get call back from your stuff.

March 14th, 2014

Excellent bedside manner

Needs better phone answering in office; patients put on hold too long.

November 1st, 2013

Great.

Dr. Elgin is great. Good bedside manner, He has helped me many times. Thank You Dr. Elgin. He has a wonderful PA called Shannon, she makes me so comfortable. Helps me to feel comfortable with different problems. Both of them come highly.

March 6th, 2013

life saver!

I came in via er, and 3 days later went into septic shock and nearly died. I had 9 doctors on my case...and Dr. Elgin was the one that figured it out, and performed emergency surgery on me for a severe bowel obstruction.

March 16th, 2012

Happy2B

By far the best doctor in the area. Dr. E came highly recommended to me and after seeing him I know why he was featured as a best doc in Milwaukee Magazine. Apparently other medical professionals agree with the patients on this one. Dr. Elgin is a very special find!

November 1st, 2011

FANTASTIC CARING DOCTOR !

This person saved my wife's life.He diagnosed things that even a cardiologist missed. He dropped everything and raced to the Emergency Room to make sure his instructions were followed whichbrought her back to life. I don't know all the details that un stresed left on here but this doctor saved my wife and we are forever grateful.GOD BLESS Dr. Elgin

October 29th, 2011

patient

Compassionate and Caring The Best of the Best

March 6th, 2011

A True Genius

Dr. Elgin is a superb doctor with excellent interpersonal skills. This man saved my son when he accurately diagnosed him with something no other doctors even knew existed -- others had told us to say our goodbyes and prepare for the worst, and now my son is happy and health & we owe it all to this incredible human being. He is one of a kind doctor, one with a wealth of knowledge even in areas that are not his speciality and I will forever be grateful for this guy.