A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Farber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drew Farber, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Farber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew A Farber DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Drew A. Farber practice?
- Dr. Drew Farber has 11 office locations.
Dr. Drew Farber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kutztown, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.