inactive

Drew A Farber DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 28th, 2016
Great Doctor, been with him for the majority of my pregnancies.

February 26th, 2015
Dr. Farber saved my life!!!!

June 12th, 2012
Full of himself
I changed doctors a year ago and brought with me my records from my previous doctor's office. They charged me $50 for the copying. I gave the new doctor my records. In the past year, the doctor has stood me up from appointments and when he didn't stand me up, he made me wait an hour for every appointment. One time, his office didn't know where he was. The last straw was another cancellation at 3:59 for a 4:00 appointment 2 weeks ago. I decided to find another doctor. I asked for my records. They refused and said it was their property. I said I only brought them there a year ago and that they were rightfully mine. They said I should have made a copy. I just spoke with the office manager today who told me if I want them, I have to pay for them. I don't understand; they are not even from their office.

December 17th, 2011
Dr. Farber is an amazing doctor, who spends time with you to answer any of your questions. He's provided great care for me during two difficult pregnancies and i have two healthy kids thanks to him.

June 2nd, 2011
Great Doctor
I can not say enough nice things about Doctor Farber. he's very thorough and very caring. He was very easy to talk to.

April 7th, 2011
The Best OB GYN in the world!
Doctor Farber saved my life twice(literally, I was dying), he is the most thorough doctor I have ever had the privilege to be in the care of! Fantastic bedside manner, listens carefully to you and is everything you would want in a doctor! Thank you Doctor Farber for giving me my life back!

October 5th, 2010
actually spends time with patients
Dr. Farber is never in a rush. It gives you time to think about any questions you might have. He isn't condescending and never "talks down" to you like some doctors do. Makes you feel like he cares about you as if you were a member of his own family.

June 13th, 2009
Drew was my Ex-wife's doctor who gave her care during her pregnancy - and he delivered my daughter. He's a fantastic doctor and warm, thoughtful human being!! I highly recommend him.