A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Hecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hecht
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hecht Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hecht has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew Hecht DO is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Drew Hecht practice?
- Dr. Drew Hecht has 2 office locations.
Dr. Drew Hecht practices Urology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Langhorne Urologists.