A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Hecht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hecht
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hecht Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hecht has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew Hecht DO is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Drew Hecht practice?
- Dr. Drew Hecht has 4 office locations.
Dr. Drew Hecht practices Urology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ.
See Langhorne Urologists.