A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Huffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Huffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drew Huffman, DO, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Huffman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- South Central Reg Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew Matthew Huffman DO and MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Drew M. Huffman practice?
- Dr. Drew Huffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Drew Huffman practices Rheumatology near Meridian, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MS.
See Meridian Rheumatologists.