inactive

Drew C Ingram MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

March 11th, 2016
Fantastic Doc
I met Dr. Ingram while I was admitted in the hospital and now I've followed up with him a few times in his office. He has been fantastic every single time I've seen him. He's very interested and caring and really wants to get to the bottom of what's ailing you. He's got a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.

May 15th, 2015
Highly recommend he was able to help my husband after years of being missed diagnosed he was very nice and took time with us to explain everything he truly cares for his patients and being able to help them.

September 16th, 2009
Great bedside mannor
I was recently in the hospital for conjestive heart failure. Dr. ingram was very good at explaining to me what what I wanted to know on a level i could understand! He took the time to make me fell at ease and He is very caring and his smile everyday was a warm and conforting. He took great care of me and I wish he could be my regular doctor!