A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Kovach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Kovach is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovach
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kovach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drew Kovach, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovach graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kovach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew Anthony Kovach MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Drew A. Kovach practice?
- Dr. Drew Kovach has 1 office location.
Dr. Drew Kovach practices Family Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Primary Care Doctors.