A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Kovach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Kovach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drew Kovach, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovach graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kovach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew Anthony Kovach MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Drew A. Kovach practice?
- Dr. Drew Kovach has 1 office location.
Dr. Drew Kovach practices Family Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Family Physicians.