A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Krajeski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Krajeski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krajeski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krajeski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Krajeski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krajeski graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krajeski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Drew Krajeski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. R D. Krajeski practice?
- Dr. R Krajeski has 1 office location.
Dr. R Krajeski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.