A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Krajeski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Krajeski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krajeski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krajeski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Krajeski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krajeski graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krajeski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Drew Krajeski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. R D. Krajeski practice?
- Dr. R Krajeski has 1 office location.
Dr. R Krajeski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.