A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Kreegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Kreegel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drew Kreegel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreegel graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kreegel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew A Kreegel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Drew A. Kreegel practice?
- Dr. Drew Kreegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Drew Kreegel practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Otolaryngologists and Fort Myers Surgeons.