A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Kreegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drew Kreegel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreegel graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Kreegel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kreegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 5 plans