A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Logue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Logue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Logue
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Logue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drew Logue, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Logue graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Logue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew Henderson Logue MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Drew H. Logue practice?
- Dr. Drew Logue has 1 office location.
Dr. Drew Logue practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Pulmonologists.