A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Logue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Logue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Logue
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Logue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drew Logue, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Logue graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Logue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew Henderson Logue MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Drew H. Logue practice?
- Dr. Drew Logue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Drew Logue practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Pulmonologists.