Dr. Drew Maris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Drew Maris?

December 6th, 2016

I felt neglected and ignored by this doctor and his office staff. Their communication was poor. They'd tell me they'd replied to presription requests and lab test authorizations, yet the pharmacist and labs would deny ever having received same. When I'd call the doctors office to pursue the matter, they'd imply that they'd done it correctly and either I or the pharmacist/lab were at fault.

May 5th, 2013

Needs Improvement

Disappointed in Dr. Maris's treatment of a young family member. His demeanor was authoritarian and not the right tone to speak with a juvenile. He made quick judgments that were inaccurate and actually concerning. His treatment algorithm was influenced by the type of insurance we had--i.e., would the IPA have to bear the cost of the treatment. All of these problems are correctable.

March 13th, 2013

An amazingly intuitive doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Maris about eight years. He impressed me from the start and now takes care of my wife and numerous friends who have heard me talk about his foresight in recognizing one or another issue I have faced. We tend to see our physician when something is specifically bothering us. Dr. Maris considers his patient's whole condition and has always leveled with me about his thoughts.

June 4th, 2012

Misdiagnosed the problem

June 15th, 2011

good doctor

Great, well rounded doctor. Seems to know alternative methods as well. He is a good listener, and has been knowledgeable about my issues.He has spent a lot of time with me, and has a great bedside manner. I really feel comfortable with him.His nurse is a little goofy though.

November 22nd, 2009

Dr. Maris is now my favorite doctor

I have seen many doctors over the years, and I am happier with Dr. Maris than I have been with any of my previous doctors. Recommended.

February 15th, 2009

See's more than the disease

Cares about more than just what was going on with my diagnosis, but how my disease was effecting my family, what kind of support I had available. Basically, treated ME and not the disease.

October 13th, 2017