A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Moffitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Moffitt, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moffitt
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moffitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drew Moffitt, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Ovulation Induction
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moffitt graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moffitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew V Moffitt MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Drew V. Moffitt practice?
- Dr. Drew Moffitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Drew Moffitt practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Endocrinologists.