A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Moffitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Moffitt, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drew Moffitt, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Ovulation Induction
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moffitt graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moffitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew V Moffitt MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Drew V. Moffitt practice?
- Dr. Drew Moffitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Drew Moffitt practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Endocrinologists.