Dr. Drew Reese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Drew Reese?

February 24th, 2017

Dr. Reese is a very experienced surgeon, and explains the procedure before removing anything. I feel comfortable with him.

February 16th, 2017

I had a difficult problem....

Dr. Reese sorted things out in a matter of minutes and he was right on. I have no problem recommending him to anybody. I also received an appointment next day when somebody cancelled, another plus.

January 26th, 2017

Caring, attentive, very very knowledgeable

Dr. Reese is great! I heard about him from family members who recommended him highly, so I brought my daughter in to see him. He immediately made her feel at ease and we felt his genuine concern. He even spoke Spanish with us! He knew just what she had and what treatment was needed. On the follow up visit, Dr. Reese even remembered which school my daughter attended and asked how soccer was going. I thought that was nice of him and demonstrated caring about the patient beyond medicine. And the treatment he gave her worked very well, naturally. I would highly recommend Dr. Reese to anyone.

October 6th, 2016

Caring, professional and thorough dermatological care

Good front office support + doctor's nurses advice and competence. The dermatologist, Dr. Drew Reese was completely professional, personable and helpful. He answered my many questions before and after burning off several actinic keratoses and one squamous cell cancer. Was seen within 15 minutes of my (late) arrival the second time and within 5-10 minutes the first time. Pleasant waiting room and was taken back to the surgery/office by caring people. Dr. Reese was very, very thorough and patient - hardly felt a thing. He showed his care of me, the patient that I understood what was to be done, what was being done and answered my questions after the procedure. The followup visit, he picked up another patch of skin that did not look quite right, cut it out and sent it to the pathologist, then burned off another keratosis from the other arm. All in all, I could not be more pleased. One of the best two visits to a doctor, ever!

October 4th, 2017