Dr. Drew Schultz DO Patient Reviews

• 16 reviews

August 25th, 2016
great guy

June 6th, 2016
He's been my doc for over 5 years. The thing I like about him is he takes time to explain what's going on. He doesn't try to push me off on to a specialist and only orders tests that I agree to. That's important because I have a high deductible.

April 7th, 2016
No thanks
This dr cannot be trusted

March 27th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Excellent Doc. takes very best care of his patients

February 15th, 2016
mentally and physically abusive
Dr schultz sent me to cranial brain specialist, physical therpy etc. Ajusted my neck&back repeatedately, did 6 or mor mri's of my neck and brain, sent me to a neurologist, but couldnt tell my lawer my injuries were caused by being hit from behind at 55 miles per hour. He refused to listen to me when i told him i couldn'tt walk my 2 miles per day, was having seizues when driving, begining to not know where i was sometims etc. He just sat and stared at me and wrote my lawyer a letter saying it would bevdifficult for him to say my injuries were caused by the accident. I had been going to same medical office ptior for over 5 years and never had any of this symtems. He ruined my ability to do the high paying job i had at boeing in engineering and am now on disability and got no compensation for the pain i live in everyday. I truly believe he worked for the insurance company in my case. I had to finally switch doctors to get medical help for my seizures and was diagnoised with a closed head brain injury and put on seizure medication so i could drive. The doctor ruined my live physically and financialy.

January 13th, 2016
secretive doctor!
Wouldnt tell me what was gosing on with me but sent me for mri's over and over and sent me to physcal therapy and neurologist and acted like i fidnt have right to know my own health problems.

November 5th, 2015
Takes the time to educate you!

March 27th, 2015
Best Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Schultz for several years. I couldn't of found a better doctor. He is timely and curtious and just freindly . His perfessional manThank you.

January 28th, 2014
I have known Dr. Schultz for about 15 years. Not only as my physician but as a coworker also. I have always been pleased with the care my family and I have received from him. When he left his practice for a while, we were never happy with the level of care we got from anybody else. He is a great Dr. as well as a great person! He has always stayed in contact with specialists when they were needed for us. He takes his time and explains everything thouroughly.

June 25th, 2012
uneducated
He loves to write scripts for ANYONE!!! This Dr got his doctorate from the back of a cereal box

May 21st, 2012
Terrible
Don't waste your time

May 21st, 2012
*****READ TO SAVE YOUR LIFE, PLEASE*********
This man has NO heart. I was referred to him. His patient ratings looked good online so I went ahead and gave him a shot. He was nice but VERY VERY short on the 1st visit. The office is VERY unorganized and they EXPECT you to know exactly what to do in the building, even if you've never stepped foot in the building. ******PLEASE READ****** On my first visit he dismissed my symptoms Including a VERY DEADLY FUNGAL INFECTION in which has a VERY high MORTALITY RATE of 85%! I'm VERY VERY VERY lucky to be alive. He said my sinus' and my ears looked "TERRIBLE" then said "That must be hurt terribly" He casually mentioned a CT scan but I heard noting more about it and he moved on. I PRAY that every one of his patients and/or any one looking to for a doctor or new doctor get the life saving message I'm writing. I sharing with everyone so NO ONE EVER HAS TO DEAL WITH THE HORRIFIC ORDEAL, PAIN and SUFFERING like myself.... Oh and his nurse, Angel....... Wow, RUDEST person I've ever, in my life, come across! However, that's beside the point but apart of the whole problem in the office. I TRULY want everyone to be vigilant and aware of his lack of patient care. THIS INFORMATION WILL, 100%, no doubt, save MANY lives. PLEASE pass this on if you know of ANYONE seeing this doctor.