A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Siegel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew Kevin Siegel MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Drew K. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Drew Siegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Drew Siegel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Burlington, NC.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Gastroenterologists.