A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Stein, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drew Stein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew A Stein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Drew A. Stein practice?
- Dr. Drew Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Drew Stein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.