A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Stein, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drew Stein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew A Stein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Drew A. Stein practice?
- Dr. Drew Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Drew Stein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.