A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Stein, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drew Stein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Drew A. Stein practice?
Dr. Drew Stein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.