Dr Drew Stein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Drew Stein?

October 8th, 2017

Great Ortho

Dr Stein is very straight to the point. He immediately discussed my surgery options, and explained it very well. Post-op, his staff is good with following up on my condition after surgery. easy to schedule appointments.

October 2nd, 2017

huge difference in the quality of everyday living.

dr. stein gave me two options on how best to treat me, one being a lessor procedure and the second option would intail 30 sessions of pt, dr stein advised me to go with the second option and as a result i feel great. i would be happy to refer anyone in issues like mine to him. thank you alan yorke.

September 30th, 2017

Fantastic surgeon!

Simply said, Dr Stein is fantastic. I tore my labrum and he performed surgery three weeks later. Dr Stein repaired my shoulder with three anchors & I can joyously report I had had far less pain than expected! In my post op follow-up I learned that Dr Stein was involved in designing minimally invasive anchors to which I attribute my relative lack of pain.

September 17th, 2017

A+ to Dr.Stein ,Dana and staff

Meeting Dr.Stein while i was at a complete low point physically and mentally after a prior failed patellar tendon rupture was exactly what i needed to rebuild my spirits and strength through his concern and considerations as he tackled the issue of having me walk again. Although it is a long process i am confident with the help of Dr.Stein and Dana that i will make all the necessary strides to regain a sense of confidence in myself physically which in turn creates a positive attitude mentally

September 17th, 2017

excellent

start to finish.

September 12th, 2017

Great Accommodating Experience

Follow-ups after surgery were quick and to the point. You don't sit around the office waiting to be seen, you go in and you're out in a timely manner, which was great for my busy schedule. Knocking on wood I don't need any form of lower-extremity work any time soon, but if I do, I'll be going back to Dr. Stein and his crew. Also, the front desk staff were super helpful. They worked with my schedule and even allowed me to shift appointments the day of to make them work for my meetings etc.

September 12th, 2017

Extremely Competent, Operated Only When Necessary

Dr. Stein has treated my entire family for both knee and shoulder issues. He only operates when absolutely necessary and his competence adds exponentially to your level of comfort as a patient. His staff is also excellent and conveniences the patients as much as possible. I live in Long Island but would not go to any other Orthopedic Surgeon. He operates out of the very efficient NYU Langone Medical Center.

May 26th, 2016

Tear today, repair tomorrow.

Dr Stein got me back up and running with astonishing speed. He and his staff were attentive and thorough throughout the whole process. If you tear ...

April 21st, 2016

Dr Stein was great ,he ensure everything was going to be fine with the the right shoulder

Dr stein was very detailed to ensure I was calm and understood everything step of phisical therapy and surgery.I am extremely happy with the result an ...

April 12th, 2016

Dr. Stein is definitely a phenomenal surgeon.

Dr. Stein is the best at what he does.

April 2nd, 2016

Exactly the type of Orthopedic Surgeon any athlete would want to go to.

Dr Stein was great. He was able to see me the same week I called. He was made sure I understood what my injury was, and recommended a course of action ...

April 1st, 2016

A clear communicator and a highly skilled surgeon, Dr. Stein did a great job

Dr. Stein did an excellent job of repairing my torn rotator cuff in January 2016, and I recommend him highly. I found him to be attitude-free, easy to ...