A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Stoken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Stoken, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drew Stoken, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoken graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Stoken has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
- Stoken Ophthalmology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stoken accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Drew J. Stoken practice?
Dr. Drew Stoken practices Ophthalmology near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Ophthalmologists.