A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Stoken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Stoken, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoken
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Stoken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drew Stoken, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoken graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Stoken has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew Joseph Stoken MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Drew J. Stoken practice?
- Dr. Drew Stoken has 2 office locations.
Dr. Drew Stoken practices Ophthalmology near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Ophthalmologists.