A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drew Stoken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drew Stoken, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoken
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stoken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drew Stoken, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoken graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Stoken has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drew Joseph Stoken MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Drew J. Stoken practice?
- Dr. Drew Stoken has 2 office locations.
Dr. Drew Stoken practices Ophthalmology near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Ophthalmologists.