Dr. Drew Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Drew Miller?

February 16th, 2017

Highly recommend, professional yet

July 28th, 2016

Best Doctor ever!

May 12th, 2016

Like these doctors

Everyone was so nice and kind. They really went above and beyond in treating my cancer

April 19th, 2016

Best Doctor

Dr Miller is the best doctor in town.I have had several trips to the operating table and never had a problem.I trust him with my life.

April 28th, 2015

I have a skin disorder and he wouldnt even helps me.

January 12th, 2015

Great diagnostician and courteous with a caring bedside manner!

October 7th, 2013

Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller knows his stuff. He new what the place on my arm and back was and did not waste my time. He was able to diagnois me and provide treatment that took care of my issue. I really appreciate the effectivness of the whole office. Did not have to wait and my problem was treated. I had my questions I wanted answered ready when he came in room and he took the time to answer everyone of them.

August 21st, 2013

Quick as a bunny, and a "diagnosis" of "something else"???

After years of perfect skin, I suddenly had sores that would itch and swell, and finally flake off and heal (and scar) only to come back later. I kept hoping they wouldn't come back, but after a few years, I have 3 or 4 dozen places on my head, face, ears, chest, arms, and a couple on my legs. A PA did a biopsy on an active one, which came back showing I needed treatment, so I choose Dr. Miller (from the same group but in a different office) because his office was easier to get to then the PA's office. But about my visit with Dr. Miller... Dr. Miller breezed in, and after introducing himself and his student, said, "Well, I guess you know the routine!" as he held up a bottle to freeze off the actinic keratosis (AK). No-I didn't, having never had anything like that done before-especially since the other office had said the place would be lasered off. I then asked him about my other (currently non-flaring) places like the biopsied (and now frozen off) AK . He said "Those are something else."(???) He never said what else, or offered to examine them, or test them. He just prescribed some cortisone cream and said to keep my nails short and not scratch them, and they would heal. "If I could put you in a straight jacket, I guarantee those places would go away!" And he breezed out the door. (He didn't even look at the one on my other cheek that had to be lanced a few weeks before-the one that had caused my family doctor to suggest I see a dermatologist in the first place!) Since these other places were the same thing as the place that was biopsied as pre-cancerous Actinic Keratosis, I guess I'm just supposed to take his quick glances as a diagnosis of "something else" on faith, since he sure didn't examine me or run any tests. And he was quick as a bunny in getting in and out of that room, even though I was early for my appointment!

October 30th, 2012