by W O on Feb 1st, 2016

You may have a wait time because he listens to all that come to see him so it it worth the wait.

Great Doctor / terrible office staff show details Great Doctor / terrible office staff
Nov 16th, 2015

I thought Dr. Werner was amazing. However, the wait is always too long once you get there. I think the office staff over books his appointments and should take into account that he actually spends time with each patient. The office had trouble faxing information to my child's school in a timely manner because they seemed to lose the information that my child was even a patient there from a few days earlier. Once they figured out their mistake, they faxed the info, but it was a bad deal all around. In future we will try to make our appointments his very first of the day. He's a great doctor, just needs to find some experienced office staff to help run things better.

by Donald C. Milner on Apr 30th, 2015

ordered x-rays and I was told to leave - the Doctor would call me. Never happened. Was told by staff Doctor ordered MRI. Got one. never saw or talked to the doctor again for over 50 days. Was never given a diagnosis or prognosis. I have filed complaints with his medical group & the state medical board.

DO NOT SEE THIS PHYSICIAN IF YOU HAVE MEDICAID! show details DO NOT SEE THIS PHYSICIAN IF YOU HAVE MEDICAID!
by A Medicaid Patient on Mar 7th, 2014

This physician has stated directly to me, a Medicaid patient, that Medicaid patients are going to "bankrupt" the United States! He does not believe in effective treatment for Medicaid patients and will ignore your needs and concerns to save money. His medical assistant, Christy, she will call you with inaccurate results and Dr. Werner does not see a problem with this, nor does the Administrator (Laurie Wager) of their office. This physician is not competent.

local resident show details local resident
Apr 14th, 2011

Dr Werner is one of the finest most compassionate doctors I have ever seen. We are so lucky to have him here. I am sorry that he is no longer with his old practice but thrilled he has remained in the area!

Beware show details Beware
Nov 29th, 2010

Released medical records without consent.