A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drigan Wieder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drigan Wieder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wieder
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wieder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drigan Wieder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wieder graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wieder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Boulder Community Musculoskeletal Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drigan D Wieder MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Drigan D. Wieder practice?
- Dr. Drigan Wieder has 1 office location.
Dr. Drigan Wieder practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Surgeons.