A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Drigan Wieder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Drigan Wieder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Drigan Wieder, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wieder graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wieder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Boulder Community Musculoskeletal Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Drigan D Wieder MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Drigan D. Wieder practice?
- Dr. Drigan Wieder has 1 office location.
Dr. Drigan Wieder practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Orthopedic Surgeons.